Car - Truck - Motorcycle Show
- Swan City Park in Beaver Dam, WI
- 50’s/60’s70’s Music All Day!
- Free Raffle Prizes For Kids
- Event Merchandise
- Big Shade Trees
- Burgers / Brats / Soda
- Ice Cream Trailer
- Dash plaques to first 400 cars!
- Check out website: www.swancitycarshow.com
- Cheese Wheel Event Disclaimer: here
Event Times Below
- 7:00am: Gates Open/Check-in
- 9:00am: Judging Starts
- 11:00am: Registration Closes
- 1:00pm: Judging Completed
- 3:00pm: Trophy Presentation
- 4:00pm: Event Conclusion
What do you plan on bringing?
- 30+ Classes - See the list below
- Huge Marble Trophies!
- Multiple Winners Per Class!
- 6 Special category trophies: Best Paint, Best Engine...
- PLUS Best of show: STOCK and CUSTOM
10 Car Custom Class Challenge:
More Participants - More Classes
- Help us pack Swan City Park FULL!
- If we don't have your class - help us make it
by recruiting more cars!
- See below for more details
We need your support
- Help work the car show (food stand, parking, judging, etc.)
- Get a free car show t-shirt for your support
- Contact us if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Our Cause:
Start gathering Event Pledges - get rewarded!
- See our cause page for details: here
- Event Pledge Form:
- Pledge Reward Program details: here
- Where do you stand? Ongoing pledge results: here
See our list of Sponsors: here
Check out last years pictures: here
Join our Event Discussion:
Pre-Register now for $7.50
Pre-registration Deadline: by 11:59pm on June 15th
Day of Show is $15.00
PRE-REGISTER and PAY ONLINE:
Pay securely and safely online instead of mailing money!! You do not need a PayPal account to pay online. Simply enter your contact info and payment details (debit card/credit card/bank account) securely on their website and they take care of the rest!
Save time and hassle -- click "Pay Now" to get started!! After payment is received we will contact you to confirm your registration
Contact us with questions:
email@example.com (click email)
Register using snail-mail download form below: